The Generator: Open Co-working Day
6 October @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
What is it like to work at The Generator?
Well, come in and find out!
You are invited to come in and see what it’s like co-working alongside other entrepreneurs, freelancers, indie hackers and creatives. This is a no-strings-attached way to see how you can benefit from surrounding yourself by like-minded individual. It is a first in first served basis for space, we have desks & other workspaces available for you to come along and work from.
who is it for?
- Anyone interested in innovation, freelancing, startups or is looking to step out on their own.
- Anyone wanting to meet and connect with the startup and innovation community of Bundaberg or Gympie.
- Anyone looking to get out of their home office for a day or two.
- People who have been ‘heads down’ for too long and need to get out and connect with some other people in the community.
What should you bring?
- A laptop – or whatever you need to get some work done
- Enthusiasm to connect with others
- Lunch or a snack or go out for a meal.
A note to the novice coworker:
- Coworking is exactly that: ‘co’ – alongside others. It is open plan and there are many people around you.
- The idea is to be around other people, so say hi and introduce yourself, everyone is very approachable!
- You will get out of the experience what you put in. Co-working spaces share many things; workspace, eating space, hangout space, food, ideas and connections. If this sounds exciting and something you’d be interested in being a part of, come and join us.