Pain-Free Networking – Bundaberg
May 19 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFree
Many people feel anxious about attending networking events and talking to strangers, let alone taking the next step and talking to them about their business.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Tips to give you more confidence in networking situations
- How to effectively communicate what problems your business solves
Some of the specific things we will cover include:
- What to say instead of reciting an awkward elevator pitch when someone asks what you do
- Changing your perception and setting realistic expectations for your networking efforts
- How to do your homework before the event
- Beyond small talk – identifying if you can actually be of service
The workshop will include an opportunity to discuss your networking ‘pain points’ along with some interactive exercises.
Presented by David Wise from Wise Words Communications
Date: 19 May 2021
Time: 9.30 to 11am
Venue: Regional Business HQ Offices – Stewart Room
Limited seats available. RSVP below to secure your spot at this workshop!
Click here to book now