Learn to sell how your customer buys with TICK Profiling
26 October @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree – $48.00
Join Regional Business HQ Executive Manager Brooke Fossey in a 2 hour workshop on how to sell how your customer buys using TICK personality profiles.
The TICK system is designed with the ordinary person in mind. Similar to other models like DISC and Myers Briggs, where TICK differs is in its simplicity and practicality.
Many people find DISC and Myers Briggs to be hard to understand and remember. Within a few days, the complex acronyms and 16 profiles are often largely forgotten. Therefore, other personality tests can have a limited long-term effect on team behaviour or understanding.
Tick’s profiling tools are the simpler and more effective alternative:
- Tick personality profiles are based on a combination of four birds (eagle, peacock, owl, dove)
- The bird profiles offer instant understanding and don’t require very much explanation
- Team members will easily remember the bird profiles of their entire team
- The insights are so clear and intuitive that the team’s behaviour changes almost automatically
How can we use TICK?
- Leadership and staff development
- Sales, communication and customer service training
- Team building and conflict resolution
- Pre-employment candidate screening
- Employee performance reviews
- Staff training seminars and workshops
- Coaching conversations
- Succession planning
- Organisational change management