Grant Writing Workshop – Mundubbera
21 October @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
For Landcare, catchment and community groups, not-for-profit organisations and those seeking drought relief or land management grants with Misty Nielson from Thriive Consulting
What will be covered:
- Organisational preparation checklist
- Steps to successfully complete a funding
- Project planning fundamentals
- Measuring & communicating project outcomes
- SMART performance goals – Quick reference guide
- Strategy, planning & collaboration
- How to assess success & performance – a guide for grant writers & the people who hire them
- Grant writing FAQ’s
- Grant writing hints and tips
Bring your writing materials – Morning tea provided.
This workshop is supported by the Burnett Mary Regional Group, through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program, and in partnership with Business LEAP and BIEDO.
If you would like to attend the Gympie Grant Writing Workshop, visit: Grant Writing Workshop – Gympie